Looking forward to the New Year, I've made a few traditional resolutions that I'm aiming for this year.
- TRAVEL: I will finally be graduating from college in December and will hopefully be starting a full time job right after so I want to try and check some places off my list! New Orleans, Atlanta, The Cape, Pigeon Forge, Nashville, and California are on the top of my list right now!
- Raise my GPA: I would love to finish my last year of college on a high note.
- Car: Get. A. New. Car. That's all that needs to be said for this one!
- Find an internship: I've always been determined to find my last, full time internship outside the state of NC to get a broader area of connections, insight to different regions, and it'd be very exciting to live somewhere different for a whole summer.
- Lose 10-15 pounds: Everyone always has the weight lose resolution and I'm continuing mine. I'm proud to share that I've already lost 12 pounds since July and another 10-15 would take me to my goal weight!
- Read more: My goal for this resolution is to read at least one book a month. I've got a great list that I'm really looking forward to.