April 1, 2011

Bedroom dreaming


F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S

Mr. Big: We're getting married. Should we get you a diamond?
Carrie Bradshaw: No. No. Just get me a really big closet.

Every woman loves a closet where she can show off all of her beautiful clothes, bags, and shoes! I personally love to hang up everything or folded on a shelve because nothing of mine deserves to be hidden in a drawer. Displaying the stuff that shows your personality the best are the clothes you wear everyday and are most women's' prized possessions that they spend majority of their paycheck on (at least I know I do!).



Color. color. Color.

I plan on painting my next bedroom and having a pink accent wall. I have it ALL planned out! One large wall in "Carnation pink" with my three detailed mirrors enhancing the wall. My bedding consisting of a lush, white down comforter and colorful, preferably Lilly Pulitzer, sheets and a few decorative, throw pillows to add some flare when the bed is made up. The headboard my mom and I made from an old five panel door, turned vertical and painted black will be above my bed. My beautiful vanity with three panel mirror will remain on display, as well as my make-shift TV stand that used to be my twin bed mantle. I told you, I had it ALL planned out!


*Just post-poned till the end of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment