January 4, 2012

New Year

Happy New Year!
Resolutions are expected at the beginning of a new year and I wanted to put mine in a place that I could look back to to see my progress through the year!

1. STAY ACTIVE! I want to finally lose these extra pounds (about 30 lbs) but most of all be healthy in the way I eat and active in my everyday life.
2. Continue a healthy and wonderful relationship with my boyfriend.
3. Find a job and hold a paycheck through the year.
4. Get a practicum for the summer, crossing my fingers for a wedding planning company.
5. Travel... when I can! Cruise for spring break & Charleston in summertime, please & thank you!
6. Build my wardrobe... even more! "I like my money where I can see it, in my closet"
7. Do good in school, bring up GPA and strive for A/B honor roll.
8. Volunteer and begin doing 5k races.

No comments:

Post a Comment